Sunday, September 6, 2009

Knock me over with a feather.

I'm at a complete loss how I could possibly be the exact same weight as last week, how I could not continue to lose at least ounces every day. I have avoided six out of seven lunches this last week. I have regulated my portions morning and night; even a huge meal of 600 calories both times would have yielded me only 1200 calories per day, still certainly an amount that should cause loss. And I believe that my meals were lower than that amount probably every time.

So how my Friday weight was upward, and today up further yet, I do not quite comprehend. Still I shall press onward, and see what happens next.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog recently and I can totally relate and in my experience can totally derail a person. Please due press on. I think it can be any combination. Maybe your body doesn't like you skipping lunch and thinks you are starving it. Maybe it is just normal women bloating. I have found I only show a lose a week after my period.. a bigish lose and then it will go up a little but still show a little loss as I weight myself the other three weeks.

    ReplyDelete