Saturday, January 24, 2009

I know it's almost redundant to keep hammering the Happy...

...but I am in such a good mood right now. Exercise this morning was good, breakfast was delicious. Weigh in was good. :)

Brad Pilon posted yesterday about how unhealthy it is to limit a diet to certain foods, even if they're "superfoods". Variety is the key, and he emphasized there are no bad foods.

No bad foods.

This morning I had some healthy roasted potatoes, carrots, and soyburger for breakfast. And I also had one of those Costco muffins that might as well be birthday cake. In the past I've felt guilty about eating those muffins, but not today. In fact I feel perfectly satisfied. It was just the right touch of sweet and satisfying (and probably fatty) to make me feel absolutely contented. Breakfast and indulgent treat all in one.

Does life get better than this?

----------------
Now playing: Radiohead - Faust Arp
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment