Saturday, December 13, 2008

Joy to the Al :)

12.2 pounds in 10 weeks. Losing even though it's Christmas time! Can I tell you how great that is?

I feel Alyson's non-alcoholic version of a little hung over. I went to B's company's Christmas party last night and ate probably twice what I actually needed, including lots of sugar. I have a sugar headache today, sigh. Have a party tonight too, with friends, and I'd like to be strong and not eat any sugar (which will be very plentiful) so I don't feel even worse tomorrow. Sugar headaches totally suck because I know it's my fault I have them, and I feel somewhat guilty about eating sugar anyway (it should be a controlled substance for me, it's my brand of heroin!) without adding the headache in.

Anyway! W00T! I wore pants I haven't worn since last year to the party, and they were a little loose. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment